Friday, July 2, 2010

GIVE ME AN OTHER CHANCE...

What a thrilling FIFA quarter finals yesterday. the BIG guys - Brazil dropping out and the last African team missing its chance for glory.

When I saw Gyan missing the last chance of penalty he had the song that hit me was -
"Give me some sun shine.. Give me some rays...
Give me an other chance I wanna grow up once again"

Na..na..na..na...

GIVE ME AN OTHER CHANCE....

Imagine the emotions that Gyan would have faced when he missed that easy opportunity! They could have easily gone to the semis and made history! The next chance they are going to get is only after 4 years! And by the time a see of change could happen!

Does this ring a bell when we connect it to education?

It definitely rings a bell for me.. But let me leave it to you to share your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Gyani Baba - Santosh ko Pranam. Liked the word - Chance and next one after 4 years. Sea change...yes.. Thank you for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the sentences has been changed as - "Give me some time, give some brain, give me another chance, I wanna write exams once again!" - Bcoz even if a child comes happily telling i have got 99.99% still it is not enough! Bcoz expectation is 100%!!!!!!!
    But will life give another chance ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would like to modify the above lines, little more so that, it matches the words of Give me some sun shine! -
    Give me some extra time.
    Give me some brain.
    Give me another chaaance..., wanna write exams once again!

    ReplyDelete